Durham Region Branch's December 1st meeting celebrates members' achievements along with the holiday season.
To this end we need members to step forward to tell of their successes. We expect no more than a 5-7 minute presentation per person.
We will assist presenters to have their notes put on PowerPoint for the audience to see (if desired), including a photograph or two.
We are looking for 7-10 individuals to participate.
* an interesting document found amongst an ancestor's ephemera
* a unique solution to a brick wall
* a photograph that reveals important clues
* an amazing discovery from an unexpected source
* interesting features in your genealogy software
* a website more of us should know about
Email your suggestion and willingness to present.
Post a Comment