Thursday, March 26, 2020

Caring for Photographs

I have started limiting the amount of time I watch the COVID-19 news. I am trying to limit it to once a day, in  the early evening, so that I can reduce the stress and worry that I feel.

I believe that genealogists and other solo hobbyists (like woodworkers, miniature railway enthusiasts, knitters, etc.) have a leg up on the general public in have a way to distract our whirling minds!

Maybe, you are looking at finally organizing all your family photos!

Here is a blog at "The National Archives" [UK] website with a downloadable guide for you:
https://blog.nationalarchives.gov.uk/top-tips-for-caring-for-photographs/?fbclid=IwAR0d9ZEJM1qqNZb_1ufPAr766uMM4XOtaLZrVPdGMK2usSJkqlffdGP0n94



Just another suggestion for a project to feel like you are accomplishing something worthwhile.
And, while you are at it, feel free to post a picture on our Facebook Group page and tell us all about it.

Thank you and keep well,
Nancy Trimble, Chair

No comments: